Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,755TL (₨46,057) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)