Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06875 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,316TL (₨48,223) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)