Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06003 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,537TL (₨42,255) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)