Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.423 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (S/. 2,297) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)