Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (S/. 2,632) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)