Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,582TL (S/. 2,381) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)