Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,804TL (S/. 2,332) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)