Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL (R$ 2,926) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)