Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (R$ 3,915) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)