Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,785TL (R$ 4,036) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)