Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (R$ 3,927) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (43 minutes ago)