Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (CH$528,121) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)