Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (CH$713,562) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)