Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,289TL (CH$606,196) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (17 minutes ago)