Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,494TL (Bs 6,622) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (38 minutes ago)