Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,888TL (Bs 27,699,868) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)