Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22022 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL (Mex$ 12,052) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)