Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20040 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,588TL (Mex$ 12,916) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (41 minutes ago)