Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22863 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,797TL (Mex$ 16,606) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (20 minutes ago)