Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19062 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,884TL (Mex$ 15,128) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)