Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,044TL (R$ 3,510) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)