Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,297TL (R$ 3,588) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)