Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (R$ 4,255) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)