Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,008TL ($1,314) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)