Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,470TL ($1,319) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)