Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,002TL (COL$2,865,799) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)