Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,642TL (COL$1,924,835) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)