Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,145TL (COL$2,758,146) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)