Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16705 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (L 17,131) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)