Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (728,287 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)