Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,045TL (606,717 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)