Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07536 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,772TL (Php36,784) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (43 minutes ago)