Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07629 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,367TL (Php31,020) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)