Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07765 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,377TL (Php30,606) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)