Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07109 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,345TL (Php32,992) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)