Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,894TL (€1,455) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)