Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,535TL (€1,374) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)