Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,942TL (€1,148) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)