Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (912 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)