Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 247TL (Bs 1,648,067) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)