Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35402 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,352TL (Bs 20,768) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)