Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38208 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 211% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,111TL (Bs 26,463) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (44 minutes ago)