Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36674 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 200% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,491TL (Bs 20,427) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)