Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36091 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,229TL (Bs 25,571) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (41 minutes ago)