Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,779TL (€1,426) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)