Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,613TL (€1,672) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)