Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,330TL (€1,083) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)