Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,835TL (€1,058) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)