Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,639TL (€962) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)