Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23881 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,658TL (ARS $6,944) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)