Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17059 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,602TL (ARS $9,393) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)