Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20569 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,381TL (ARS $6,715) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)