Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00518 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,885TL (CH$750,798) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)