Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00676 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,768TL (CH$557,812) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)