Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,063TL (CH$706,248) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (18 minutes ago)