Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00470 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,819TL (CH$811,819) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)