Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 184% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,882TL (kr17,490) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)