Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 198% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,928TL (kr16,753) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (27 minutes ago)