Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,361TL (R$ 4,650) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)