Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,090TL (R$ 5,966) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)