Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03562 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,419TL (67,927 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)