Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,018TL (3,352 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (42 minutes ago)