Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (3,595 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)