Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (4,346 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)