Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,729TL (14,647,497 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)