Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,804TL (14,174,226 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)