Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,624TL (16,909,008 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)