Cost of living comparison between Compiegne, France and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,559TL (€949) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)