Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (€820) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)