Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.130 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (€693) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)