Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21186 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,894TL (ARS $13,662) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)