Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18933 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (ARS $15,553) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)