Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20242 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,985TL (ARS $14,749) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)