Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16150 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,732TL (L 16,915) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)