Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16329 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (L 16,013) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)