Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.685 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,958TL ($1,617) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (37 minutes ago)