Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02526 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL (114,991 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)