Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 936 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02967 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,076TL (137,354 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)