Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (114,628 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)