Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02509 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,678TL (146,569 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)