Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,316TL (€1,380) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)