Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,106TL (€1,264) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)