Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,053TL (₨34,030) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)