Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL ($b6,119) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)