Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,198TL ($b7,626) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)