Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,903TL ($b5,074) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)