Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,734TL ($b6,803) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)