Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,812TL (2,815 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)