Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,231TL (3,833 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)