Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL (3,852 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)