Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL (4,122 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (about 1 hour ago)