Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16555 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,851TL (Mex$ 17,220) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)