Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20172 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,977TL (Mex$ 14,761) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)