Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22863 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,727TL (Mex$ 20,677) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)