Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17771 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL (Mex$ 21,334) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)