Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17511 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,892TL (Mex$ 22,225) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)