Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20460 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,802TL (Mex$ 13,694) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)