Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36308 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,836TL (Bs 18,827) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)