Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36484 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,100TL (Bs 22,202) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)