Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,526TL (Bs 18,194) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)