Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,002TL (4,757,950 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)