Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,272TL (6,000,358 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)