Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (4,251,282 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (37 minutes ago)