Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (4,641,699 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)