Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (5,362,334 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (44 minutes ago)