Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38341 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,293TL (Bs 13,805) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)