Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38208 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,787TL (Bs 12,528) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)