Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (€952) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)