Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,099TL (₩1,292,509) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)