Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,056TL (₩1,253,655) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)