Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL (₩931,380) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)