Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,529TL (₩1,116,088) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)