Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (₩841,179) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)