Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 212% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,753TL ($2,791) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)