Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.105 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 192% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,602TL (NZ$2,448) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)