Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.557 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,923TL (NZ$2,316) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)