Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,597TL (NZ$3,359) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)