Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05621 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (Taka 66,410) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)