Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04439 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (Taka 82,038) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)