Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04345 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (Taka 72,687) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)