Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04340 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,734TL (Taka 62,994) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)