Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,003TL (Taka 83,175) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (34 minutes ago)