Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06314 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,046TL (руб 64,080) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)