Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06153 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,013TL (руб 48,965) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (44 minutes ago)