Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06641 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (руб 51,594) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)