Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40268 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,499TL (6,206 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)