Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,281TL (S/. 3,295) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)