Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,698TL (S/. 2,500) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)