Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.912 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,428TL (S/. 3,885) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)