Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.484 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,359TL (S/. 3,611) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (37 minutes ago)